Annely, I live in Silver Springs, next to Ocala,
and have had an advanced player for awhile.  I'm
not a vet or old.  I just told somebody in the
library what I wanted and I got one.

earlier, Annely Rose, wrote:

>I have seen the new NLS player. One of my
>client's has one. It looks really great. Her
>husband and she like it very much. It's about
>1/3 the size of the cassette player. When a
>button is pressed, it tells you what the button
>is. There is only one cartridge (I'm not sure of
>the correct name: for each book. The sound is
>very clear, too. I'm a CVRT in the Florida
>Panhandle. I prefer this to the old cassette
>player. I contacted my reader advisor about
>their distribution, but she doesn't know
>anything about how they are distributing it
>except that vets and persons over 100 years old
>get it first. She said these have all been distributed.
>
>3107 N. Davis Hwy.
>Pensacola, Florida 32503
>Work cell: (850) 554-5162d

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Partly Cloudy, 53°F Wind:Calm
* Pardon my driving, I am reloading.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com