I padi about $90 for a unit, which has a two sided file, needle nose
pliers, long blade, philips and flat driver, little scissors, and metal
and wood blade.
and now I can't remember the name of it.
The locking is a set up that is not the kind where you have to pull one
blade out to unlock the one in place. I don't like that kind and this is
the first one they made that was of the one handed thumb unlock in the
handle. Multi-tool?