Spiro, I don't know.  I would suggest that you go
to their site and look.  Mine has come in handy so many times.

earlier, Spiro, wrote:

>I have a few of them, they are good. They are sharp. But I've not
>had any that were big like the Leatherman.
>The tinker, and the one above that have tools that have been helpful.
>Do they have any models with longer than 3 inch blades, or with needlenose
>or aggressive blades?
>
>On Sun, 17 Jan 2010, john schwery wrote:
>
> > The best knife I have ever had is a Victorinox,
> > Swiss Army knife. They make a number of
> > different models, with too many tools to
> > mention. I have never had to sharpen any of the
> > blades and this Cyber model I have even has a bit
> > case for straight, Phillips and Torx bits.
> >
> > earlier, Ray Boyce, wrote:
> >>

> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> I am looking around for an all purpose knife with multiple attachments on
> >> it, got any ideas what is the best.
> >>
> >> Ray

> > John
> > Currently in Ocala, Florida Overcast, 64?F Wind:SSW-210? at 9mph
> > It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing
> > because you can only do a little.
> > Created by Weather Signature v1.31 ?
> <http://www.weathersig.com>http://www.weathersig.com

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Clear, 55°F Wind:SW-230° at 8mph
Television is more interesting than people. If it
were not, we would have people standing our living rooms.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com