This is amazing to me price you speak of $150 to plow a driveway. I don't
know what my brother pays in the Hudson outer area, but up here my driveway
that is normal width, 65 feet and inclined up to the garage, if plowed, it
was priced at $50 to $60. Then if removed.. Well, we won't go there as one
might have a heart attack. So I've had a snow king for 15 years and retired
it with it's wonderful rubber cleat half tracks. I now own another new equal
to the snow king (called the Snapper) and 18 horse power and love it too.
Except when it did not work yesterday, after the 13 inches of snow. Come to
find out a defected gas cap. But, as of today it is all good as he came to
the house and looked over and replaced the gas cap. Along with a little
silicone on the cables for the turning of the shot and the top part of the
shoot for further distance. Oh yes shoveling ones driveway or sidewalk?
Starting is $15 to $30. So I just do all the work as a team with my son. I
still use the snow blower.
Geno