most of last winter we paid
$30 a shot and our driveway is a straight    driveway of 75 feet  12
feet wide and at the top it is 24. This winter I foun  another guy who
veries. if it is a light snow it is $20.  I was all set to put a $1,200
Sears package double   blower on it but  my plans were changed by others
so now they can take care of it.  as I can walk to the  road to catch a
cab.. L

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at
07:31:02PM -0500,

--
The duck hunter trained his retriever to walk on water.  Eager to show off
this amazing accomplishment, he asked a friend to go along on his next