  From: Brice
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 9:46 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Help needed;

  I currently have Comcast for my ISp and don't care with the total package we
  got. So, we went back to A T and T with direct TV. Here's my problem. The
  sent me a DSL phone modem slash Y-5 for internet access. I've never hooked
  one of these up before. It came in a box, and the modem is about 8 by 10
  inches, with an AC adapter, 2 phone lines about 15 to 25 feet long, not
  sure, haven't unraveled it yet. Plus 4 different jacks of some kind the fit
  into the wall jacks. Went to A T and T's web sight and can't a anything on
  setup or installation. Does anyone on the list give me a help setting this
  up?

database 4835 (20100204) __________

  http://www.eset.com