  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:57 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Radiant floor heating.

  OK Mike,

  Then it sounds like the electric mats aren't as bad as I thought. Are you
  just using them as a comfort heat source and not a primary heat source?
  Are they thermostatically controlled or do you turn them on and off when
  you want the heat?

  I've been looking at hydronic for a primary heat source on the first floor
  of my house.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi