I doubt that "Springy Cord" is the correct moniker for these things, but it's
an extension cord that looks like a slinky or spring.  It has a clip that lets
you attach one end of this cord to a belt loop or something similar and as you
move away from the outlet the cord conveniently stretches out like a spring.
The one I have is a 25 foot deal, but it will not stretch out quite that far.
When not being stretched it is only about 1 foot long.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
- "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)