my new neighbors have one  I do not   know the brand but I am told it
looks like back breaking work to  move any amount of snow.  the last
storm we were just shy of 18   snow which was like moving concrete.
myself I would be worried about stepping on the lead or extension cord
and If I may   let me ask  does anyone know of a extension cord that is
on a reel or  like auto  coil roll up.  there is another word but it is
not coming to me  so if you are out 52 feet and back up  that cord would
automatically pull itself back into the coil or  roller. Lee

--
It takes all kinds to fill the freeways.
                -- Crazy Charlie