Hi Dan,

Yes, I have a sheet carier. It is a pretty good product. I did get it at
Home Depot years ago. I am not home for three days. If no one else gives you
a name, once I am home I'll check it out, the name and let you know.

You do realize that its meant for one person to carry it. I actually did
carry sheets with another person and found it difficult at best. The gate
you walk, and the length of step is transferred into the sheet and so it
feels like a drunk person is carrying with you.

If you are carrying with another person, a product I found that works just
as good is a pair of gloves with rubber grippers on the fingers. It almost
doubles your hand strength. You do not need as strong a grip because the
sheet does not slip. So all strength is really moved into lifting, holding,
and not used to stop it from sliding out of your hand.

Dave A.

Working together, sharing the light of salvation seen through the cross of
Jesus

Rev. Dave Andrus, Director
Lutheran Blind Mission
888 215 2455