  From: Dan Rossi
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 11:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Sheet goods carrier.

  I guess I'll look again. As a matter of fact, I am much more likely to
  ask for assistance than my wife. She insists on just looking around the
  store, but history has proven that she frequently doesn't see things right
  in front of her.

  The last time I asked about a carrier, the guy looked at me like I had
  three heads and didn't know what I was talking about.

  I will be at Lowes tomorrow, so will ask around again.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi