Not to drag this thread out but yesterday I talked to a friend of mine
who just had a garbage disposal replaced by a local plumber.  They have
about a 5 year old modular home and it came with a garbage disposal.
Only two  senior citizens live there but  the old machine went ker plunk
and died.   so the plumber installed what he called a heavy duty machine
a bigger moter and  heavy grinder. did not know they made these in
different sizes.  I am told the new machine only takes up a little more
space and they love it. Lee

--
All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.
                -- Grant Wood