From: Lee A. Stone
To: Blind Handyman
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:56 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] garbage-disposals2

Not to drag this thread out but yesterday I talked to a friend of mine
who just had a garbage disposal replaced by a local plumber. They have
about a 5 year old modular home and it came with a garbage disposal.
Only two senior citizens live there but the old machine went ker plunk
and died. so the plumber installed what he called a heavy duty machine
a bigger moter and heavy grinder. did not know they made these in
different sizes. I am told the new machine only takes up a little more
space and they love it. Lee

--
All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.
-- Grant Wood