Hi all,

I currently have two sound cards installed in my computer.  I'd like to
combine the outputs of the two cards so that both cards can be played
through a single set of speakers.  I'm told the best way to do this is to
use an audio mixer.  My problem is that I'm beginning to run out of desk
space and that's why I'm hoping some really small mixers exist.  This is a
fairly simple application that requires minimal complexity so I really don't
need anything like a professional unit or one that has the capability to
perform any and all audio mixing functions.  All I need to do is combine two
stereo outputs into a single set of speakers while maintaining reasonable
sound quality.  If anyone knows of a very small and simple mixer that will
serve this purpose, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.  Thanks a
lot.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek