I actually like washing dishes but when there is company I load the
dishwasher. Even if I had kids I would still do dishes or get them to, what
do you do if the dishwasher breaks down? too many people depend on it. When
I lived at home with my mom, two sisters, and brother I would unload the
dishwasher and do the dishes that way. My mom didn't like that as I was
doing the job of what everyone else did but the way I saw it is if you do
the dishes after meals then there isn't that much. Plus if I have to rinse
off the dishs to put them in I might as well just do them. Plus it keeps my
hands soft, perfect for reading braille or doing something else.