From: Terry Klarich
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] changed subject: dish washing.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:51:56 -1000you write:

>Aloha Blaine,
>I have a dishwasher because my other half thinks
>it is his job to wash dishes and they are not
>clean. I've been washing dishes for more years
>than I am willing to admit here, but I assure you
>that I will never forget how. There are some items that I still wash by han
>d.
>
>I must say that since we installed the
>dishwasher, my water bill has gone down $7 per
>month. My dishwasher does not require me to rinse
>the dishes before putting them in. I only have to
>make sure that there are no chunks of food on them.
>Betsy

I have a dishwasher also. Like yours, I don't have to even rense them. Nore,
do I have to get the food off. Although, sometimes,
my dishwasher makes these terrible noises. I've tried to fix the problem;
but, have no idea the cause. Her name is Cheryl.

Terry