Aloha,
I think the web site was provided for the
possible purchase of needles that are already threaded.

I've seen the wire type needle threaders in the
notions section of the grocery store. Many
travel-sized sewing kits come with them inside
with several colors of thread, a thimble,
sometimes a pair of tiny scissors or a seam
ripper. Some kits even have a few buttons and safety pins.
Betsy