From: "lvmumford" <lmumf...@uga.edu>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:15 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] handywoman question- needle threaders

I need to do some hand sewing and would like some advice about needle
threaders. I am completely
blind and I know there are needle threaders out there but don't know whick ones
are the most blind
user friendly.
Much thanks,
Linda

------------------------------------

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Members At The
Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more
information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
just send a blank