  From: lvmumford
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:09 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Re: handywoman question- needle threaders

  Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I remember using the wire loop
threaders when I could see-- I just wasn't sure how easy it was to find the eye
of the needle with one when you can't see anymore. Do you think nylon floss
threaders would work, too?The kind that have a loop that you pass floss through
? I wonder if the floss threader is thin enough to pass through an eye of the
needle-- not loop first but the other end first just like you would use it to
thread floss underneath a bridge. I have plenty of these floss threaders but no
needle to check out this hypothesis yet.

  Linda
  Thanks but I'll