From: "Julio and Los pintores De La Cumbia" <jmoro...@ca.rr.com>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:47 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] sorry if this is off topic. it's regarding my
computer

hello I am trying to sove a caption with fire fox and it's not working I am
logged in on fire fox and I have the webvisum add on can someone please
help?
sent from My t-mobile dash 3g.
Julio Morones
Nickname Soda-pop
Email Address jmoro...@ca.rr.com
Skype jmorones03
Klango Sodapop
Windows Live Messenger only jmorone...@hotmail.com
Mobile Phone You can text as well. 323-842-0104

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or