Will one flexi elbow cover the same distance as two 90 degree bends? The way
the down spout was put on my back porch was pretty stupid although it looked
nice. From the gutter there is two 90 degree bends to put the down spout
next to a support post. At the bottom there are two more 90 degree bends to
take it over the wall. Even with a leaf guard the two top bends get really
packed. I would like to bring the down spout straight down from the gutter
then just use two flexi bends to get over the wall.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29