From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of mark
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 10:20 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] ceiling tile replacement

hey gang have a property for rent and just showed the place a few mins ago
the person looking at the place asked me about the last replacement of the
ceiling tiles
he stated there is a expiration date on the tiles and it is code they be
replaced on this date for deteareation reasons well this is not something I
ever heard of so he pulled a tile out of the grid and sure enough there is a
date from 5 years ago does anyone know of this and do I really need to
replace my tiles thanks alot Mark