  From: mark
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:20 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] ceiling tile replacement

  hey gang have a property for rent and just showed the place a few mins ago
  the person looking at the place asked me about the last replacement of the
ceiling tiles
  he stated there is a expiration date on the tiles and it is code they be
replaced on this date for deteareation reasons well this is not something I
ever heard of so he pulled a tile out of the grid and sure enough there is a
date from 5 years ago does anyone know of this and do I really need to replace
my tiles thanks alot Mark