yeah, that stuff isn't the "count the holes count the screws and divide by
type" we're used to with furnature assembly.
but it's worth it enough that we'd do it again.
I just had to study hand brakes, with the pieces in my hand as one of them
was locking up and made it hard for the little one to pedal.
Okay, so what's next?