On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 1:10 PM Yoav Weiss <yoavwe...@chromium.org> wrote:

> What would breakage look like?

Once the feature is gone (the end state), anyone attempting to set up a
connection using SDES will have their session rejected.
Anyone attempting to set the constraint will just have it ignored, like any
other unsupported value in a dictionary.

I'm thinking that we should add an intermediate step where anyone
attempting to configure SDES has the constructor throw rather than ignoring
the member.

> What's the requested timeline for the deprecation part of this?

I'd like to get the deprecation warning in 95 (stable Oct 19), start
throwing in 97 (stable Jan 4), and removing the code entirely in 99 (stable
Mar 1).

> Any plans for targeted outreach for the remaining users?

Only the usual PSA on webrtc-users and discuss-webrtc + word of mouth.