> That makes sense, but maybe there's a way for us to combine this and the
recent PNA intent
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/PrB0xnNxaHs/m/jeoxvNjXCAAJ>
and
be more bold there only in the case of a COEP: credentialless embedder?

That's an interesting idea! I think it's worth considering when PNA will
have an implementation of preflight checks. For now, it doesn't and I would
like to avoid tying two features together during a launch.
Moreover, this would still not bring better than the status-co for now,
because the SAB OT remains.

However, this is a nice subset to experiment/launch PNA earlier. Maybe we
can be more aggressive here. The subset might be COEP:credentialless,
COEP:X, COI.
This would require adding some metrics to understand exactly how many pages
would be affected by PNA in every subset. I think we will add some metrics
for M96 as well and make a decision based on that.

Arthur @arthursonzogni