I haven't had issues loading those sites on Firefox mobile (which doesn't
have client hints), but haven't specifically tried loading them on Chrome
Android w/o hints enabled. It's true that we're betting on lower dependency
given this change only affects Chrome on Android (where the default
delegation was enabled), but it's worth asking a few CDNs to see if this
was a feature being depended on that HTTP Archive isn't surfacing.

Is there a good way to reach out to them? I can see documentation from
Cloudflare <https://blog.cloudflare.com/early-hints/>, Cloudinary
<https://cloudinary.com/blog/client_hints_and_responsive_images_what_changed_in_chrome_67>
, ImageKit <https://docs.imagekit.io/features/client-hints>, ImgIX
<https://docs.imgix.com/tutorials/responsive-images-client-hints>, KeyCDN
<https://www.keycdn.com/blog/client-hints>, and Peakhour
<https://www.peakhour.io/docs/responsive-design/client-hints/> in search
results. I could try tagging some of them in a GitHub issue but wasn't sure
if there's a better way to reach a wider audience.

~ Ari Chivukula (Their/There/They're)