Dear blink devs

As some of you may already know, I am working to split blink_web_tests into
two test suites: *blink_web_tests* for legacy tests and *blink_wpt_tests*
for wpt tests(crbug/1299834). We now have reached the first point to move
all baselines to a central place (CL
<https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/3603221>). Some
of the changes you may need to be aware of:
1. We renamed web_tests/platform to web_tests/baselines.
2. All the generic baselines are now put under web_tests/baselines/generic.
(reference files are allowed at both baselines/generic or in the same
folder of the test itself.)

I planned to do another round of rebaseline then land this CL the
coming Saturday, to reduce the chance of merge conflict.

After that, we will have another CL to actually break blink_web_tests into
two. This should have no impact on your local experiences. The only
difference is that we are now running legacy tests and wpt tests at
different steps, so you need to get log/results at different places.

At this point blink_wpt_tests will continue to run with run_web_tests.py.
We have a plan to switch it to use wptrunner, targeting the middle of next
year. After that we will have tools, web_tests, wpt_tests under blink, and
we will use metadata as test expectation for wpt_tests. More details to
come.

Thanks for your attention. If you have any suggestion/comments, feel free
to reply here, or put that in the crbug or CL. I definitely want to get
more input from you folks.

Thanks, Weizhong