Hi,

Following the previous discussion on this thread, I wanted to share a
couple of updates:

   -

   We have updated the web.dev article

<https://web.dev/speculative-prerendering/#prerendering-from-the-address-bar>
   with the current state and some useful information for web developers as
   requested. This includes Omnibox prerendering and the new HTTP header
   `Sec-Purpose: prefetch; prerender`
   -

   We are also ramping up the experiment gradually, at a very low rate, so
   we can monitor the situation and we haven’t detected any issues so far.
   We’ll keep a close eye as we ramp up the roll out

Thanks,

Angel.