Are there any future plans on eventually not honoring the Origin-Agent-Cluster:
?0 to allow setting document.domain ? Or will this header always be honored
?
I read on another site that this Origin-Agent-Cluster: ?0 will only be
honored in secure context (example: https://) Is this true ? Will it also
work in http:// ?