Hi all -

Just want to call out that this assumption...
Chrome 102 should also not break anything, since we are sending preflights
in warning-only mode. If the preflight fails, a warning is displayed in
DevTools but the request proceeds as before
... turned out to be false.

The change recently deployed DOES break things. It has broken our internal
admin tool our CS teams use to manage customer accounts.

Bug opened here
> https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1329248

In meantime, I have my users moving to other browsers because this has
broken a critical function for them.