Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Andrew: Indeed, this was crbug.com/1329248, apologies for the oversight.
The change has been rolled back on Friday. Chrome 102 should pick up the
configuration change upon restart.

cpmtatest: by default, script fetches are made in no-cors mode with
credentials. I believe [1] and [2] are the relevant specification bits
here. If you think this should not be how PNA works, please file an issue
in the GitHub repo [3].

Cheers,
Titouan

[1]