Thanks all, for your support and the LGTMs.

I appreciate the API owners, the Mozilla folks and the others, who reviewed
this feature carefully and gave us the advice to make this feature
interoperable and be an important step on future improvements on the Web
Platform.

I'll continue to invest in standards. Thanks!

Hayato