Hi folks,

A fair bit of the feedback on Kentaro's proposal has focused on improving
Owners suggestions and better handling OOO Owners. We do believe there's a
lot of room to improve owners suggestions to help improve review time. OOO
is one aspect, but you could also imagine such a system taking into account
time zones, review loads, etc. It's an area we'd like to improve on but
also a complicated one. I can't promise specific features or a timeline at
this stage, but know that we hear and agree with the feedback that this
would be a useful area to improve that could positively help review times.
And one we've been thinking about for a while.

Thanks,

Andy
On behalf of the Chrome Ops Source team