What did you have in mind in terms of a deprecation timeline? Are you
planning to pipe that through CountDeprecation
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/renderer/core/frame/deprecation/deprecation.h;l=41?q=deprecation.h&ss=chromium>
ensure deprecation reporting?