Hi folks. In regards to the FLEDGE bug and subsequent ramp down of FLEDGE
for Chrome Stable, I wanted to bring your attention to a post from the
FLEDGE API Announce list yesterday
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/fledge-api-announce/c/IDucQBV0q4A/m/CH_1eAHbAQAJ>
 that
impacts experimenters:

"We fixed the bug and are ramping the origin trial back up on desktop and
Android, to make FLEDGE available for 1% of Stable users, on pages that
provide a valid trial token, as the Topics and Attribution Reporting APIs
are now."

Paul