This week, no sooner than October 26, we will begin increasing the Privacy
Sandbox Relevance and Measurement origin trial population towards 5% of
Chrome Stable users for Attribution Reporting and Topics APIs. You can
expect to see traffic levels increase over a period of a few days.
Pre-stable channels, Canary and Beta, will continue as is with a 50/50
split for origin trial eligibility.

FLEDGE and Fenced Frames will increase to 5% starting on the 9th of
November.

We will continue updating this thread as we proceed with these changes and
there will be a matching blog post live shortly. You can also find more
information on managing your participation in the origin trial in our
developer documentation.

Josh

https://developer.chrome.com/docs/privacy-sandbox/unified-origin-trial/
https://developer.chrome.com/blog/