Hi Adrian,

Let me follow up off-list to understand your setup in more detail.

Thanks,
Mike

On 9/23/22 11:10 AM, Adrian Holmes wrote:
Is it possible to disable this feature via the registry?  We're a digital signage company, and many of our clients use HTML apps which are stored in the filesystem and loaded via an iFrame as pointed out by Eric.

We are using Chrome Enterprise.

Many thanks