Thanks Titouan, two of them is definitely enough, no need for three. :)

Another question: have you done an analysis of how much of the UseCounter
traffic is "illegitimate use"? Two of them are at 0.1% or 0.2%, which is a
risky level. But hopefully the percentage of "legitimate" traffic is a lot
lower?

Chris