Hello all,

We've now handled the bugs we've discovered, and I would like to make
another attempt at launching. I'll follow the plan that was approved here,
but two milestones later: Launch to 50% beta in M111 (or late M110, if I
can still catch a bit of that release cycle), and then ramp on stable once
M112 is out.