Hi, API owners,

We had requested this Origin Trial to be run for 3 milestones, specifically
from 107 to 109. This was previously approved. We sent the original request
without realizing the Origin Trial guideline
<https://www.chromium.org/blink/launching-features/#step-5-optional-origin-trial>
suggesting 6 milestones.

We would like to extend this OT for another 3 milestones or to 112
inclusive by applying the 6 milestone guidelines we originally missed, to
give sufficient time for partners to give us feedback. It would be great if
you could review our request.

Thanks!
Daisuke