Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that WebKit and Gecko have implementations of
container queries, do they already support these properties? If not, we
want to ensure they're aware of the spec change and have open bugs tracking
making updates to their engines to reduce the likely time period for
inconsistent behavior between browsers especially since there's some web
compat risk around conditionText.

In general we're looking for signals from the other engines. This is what
the Safari and Firefox signals portion of the status entry
<https://chromestatus.com/feature/5159369837117440> are for, but yours are
both blank. In this case it's a tiny change approved by the CSSWG so I'm
not too worried (hence my LGTM without blocking), but the principle of
evolving the web together with the other engines still applies.

Thanks,
   Rick