Hi Mason,

Are we planning to use deprecation reports (reporting API) for this
deprecation?

As a side note, I've realized we don't mention that at
https://www.chromium.org/blink/launching-features/#feature-deprecations
We only mention:
"At this point, you should also notify developers by adding a
deprecation console message, pointing to the updated status entry in the
console message."
Should we update that?

Cheers,
  Rego