Hi Yoav,

I'm not sure what you mean. At the moment this 4KB limit exists in Chrome,
but it does not exist in Safari or Firefox. I tested this locally on my
Macbook. I don't know if there exists another test at the moment which
passes on Safari and Firefox but fails on Chrome, and would pass on Chrome
after we remove the limit.

Cheers, Andreas