Hey Andreas,

Do you know what the limits of other browsers are? If testing a 1 GB module
is too slow to be reliable (sometimes timing out) then perhaps there's a
large-ish module you can test with that still exceeds the current limits?

Note that you could also add a manual test in WPT for the real limit (1 GB)
and run it at least once manually to ensure it works the same in all
browsers.

Best regards,
Philip