Thanks Ari, looks great!

Can you also please post an update to the WebKit positions threads
<https://github.com/WebKit/standards-positions/issues/51#issuecomment-1470519891>?
I see you've landed fixes in CSP for 2 of the 3 issues Anne filed (great!),
but it would be good to know if WebKit folks still feel the state of
integration with CSP is such that they can't support this yet. Of course we
can choose to disagree, we should just be clear about where any
disagreement is.

Thanks,
   Rick