Hugo: no, we are still examining metrics and evaluating. I will post to
this thread when I have updates.

David: Yes, this implementation consumes the JSON blob from
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/first-party-sets via Component Updater.
(There's also an enterprise policy
<https://chromeenterprise.google/policies/#FirstPartySetsOverrides> that
can be used to configure enterprise-internal sets.)