Hi Andrey,

We're still collecting metrics at 1%. We want to be sure that this feature
does not regress core web vitals <https://web.dev/vitals/>, which is why
we're taking our time and analyzing thoroughly. I will post here when we
roll out to 100% (which I expect to be soon, within the next week or so --
if all continues to go well).