A few words with my spec-mentor hat on:
* I reviewed the specification, and I believe it is well-integrated with
other web platform specifications.
* There's one case where I think the algorithm can be more precise
<https://github.com/WICG/attribution-reporting-api/issues/806>, but I
wouldn't consider this a blocker.
* The choice of JSON header values is non-orthodox, but I was convinced
that Structured Fields cannot support the API's use case. (due to nesting)
* There are 85 open issues. It'd probably be good to give them labels
that'd enable reviewers to see how many of them may impact compat.
* One thing I just now realized (apologies for not catching this sooner),
is that it'd be better to fully integrate the FencedFrames monkeypatch
<https://wicg.github.io/attribution-reporting-api/#fenced-frame-monkeypatches>
into the FencedFrames spec. I wouldn't consider this a blocker to shipping.