Quick additional context for this intent: we have previously sent an
Intent-to-Ship for this feature (see
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/cAS525en8XE/m/OdMMGgLXAgAJ)
but we are separately requesting approval to experiment in M115 Stable as
our spec change <https://github.com/whatwg/fetch/pull/1655> has not yet
landed.